P & C
Parents and Citizens
What does the St Peters Public School P & C do?
The P & C has in the past few years:
- Provided the school with extra computers and printers.
- Raised funds for a variety of needs in the school.
The main objectives of the P&C are:
- To give parents a voice and effectively represent the needs of parents and children of the school.
- To fundraise for facilities and equipment to enhance the educational experience of St Peters Public School.
- To provide a networking forum for parents.
- To engender an overall sense of community in the school.
- To support the extra curricula needs of teachers and principal.